I appreciate that many residents are concerned about the proposals for a cable car in Bath. I have met with many local residents as well as local stakeholders to establish the various positions surrounding this in Bath.
This is a quasi-judicial issue and therefore I will have the chance to make representations to the Secretary of State for Transport on behalf of my constituents.
I am continuing to listen to resident's views and concerns on the matter.
From Thursday 30th March until 12th May, the exhibition boards and feedback form will be available online, at www.southbathtransportoptions.co.uk.
Those unable to attend any of the public exhibition events we are hosting will be able to see all the information online and submit their view on the South Bath Transport Options proposals via the feedback form available on the official website.
Please see a list of public consultation events below:
- Thursday 30th March, 12:00-18:00hrs at The Guildhall BA1 5AW
- Friday 31st March, 09:00-17:00hrs at Brunel Square (adjacent to Bath Spa Train Station and The Vaults)
- Monday 3rd April, 15:00-18:30hrs at St. Andrews Church, Fox Hill, Combe Down, BA2 5QD
- Saturday 8th April, 09:00-13:00hrs at St. Stephens Church, Lansdown, BA1 5PN
- Saturday 22nd April, 09:00-17:00hrs at Southgate, opposite Apple store
- Wednesday 26th April, 18:00-20:00hrs at Randall’s Bar, Bath City FC, Twerton, BA2 1DB
- Saturday 6th May, 09:00-12:00hrs at All Saints Centre Weston, BA1 4BX