Bath is host to many wonderful charities, all aimed at supporting the local community in some way. Please find a list below of organisations that are there to support you.
Find some of the organisations below:
- Do you need funding for your local community project?
- Find out about how you can apply for grants.
Bath Soup Project - Next event 2nd March 6pm
- Pay £5 to watch 5 organisations pitch their idea and vote for which should receive the money to help the community.
- Enjoy a bowl of soup and a chat with local charity groups
- Hear about the great work happening in the community.
Cancer Research UK - Coming to Odd Down in 2018
- Find out more about the UK's Relay for Life programme.
- Learn about ways to prevent cancer.
- Charity to help budding entrepreneurs get the funding to kick start their idea.
- If you have a viable business idea and have been turned down by a bank, find out more.
- Membership network for local charities and community groups.
- Empower organisations to fundraise, connect and take control of their charity.
- Training and consultation for start-up charitable organisations.
- Stonewall project to unite people and not divide them - raising awareness of LGBT issues in sport.
- Schools programme for sports teams.
- Find out more about the Rainbow Laces campaign.
- Become an effective leader for your charity.
- 6 part trustee training programme in Bath
- Seminars are delivered by lawyers leading the Charity & Social Enterprise Sector Group